Pediatric dentistry is the branch of dentistry dealing with children from birth through adolescence. We intend to promote the dental health of children as well as serve as educational resources for parents.
It is recommended by the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (AAPD) and the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) that a dental visit should occur within six months after the presence of the first tooth or by a child’s first birthday.
This is because early oral examination aids in the detection of the early stages of tooth decay. Early detection is essential to maintain oral health, modify aberrant habits, and treat as needed and as simply as possible.
Additionally, parents are given a program of preventative home care (brushing/flossing/fluorides), a caries risk assessment, information on finger, thumb, and pacifier habits, advice on preventing injuries to the mouth and teeth of children, diet counseling, and information on growth and development.
- Diagnosing oral diseases.
- Promoting oral health such as cleanings and fluoride treatments and disease prevention.
- Creating treatment plans to maintain or restore the oral health of their patients.
- Monitoring growth and development of the teeth and jaws.
- Performing surgical procedures on the teeth, bone and soft tissues of the oral cavity.
- Repairing or filing of decaying teeth.
- Fixing dental injuries, including fractured, displaced, and knocked out teeth
We believe in affordable and quality dental care for all.
Book Your Appointment With Our Dental Experts.